||Annual General Meeting and Céilidh
Slighe nan Gaidheal members, friends, and guests will be celebrating Oidhche Shamhna a few days early. Children are welcome!
What to bring:
- A potluck dish to share
- Your musical instruments and voices for the Ceilidh
- Optional: costume, scones for scone-off, pre-carved/decorated pumpkin, items for the remembrance table.
Program: We will start with a potluck dinner, followed by short presentations from SnG's Board officers and program and committee chairs. Then let the Ceilidh begin!
- Open mic invitation to all of our members. Don't forget to bring your musical instruments and voices!
- Sing along
- Scone-off with prizes
- Pin-the-nose on the pumpkin (for the young and young-at-heart)
- A display of pre-carved or decorated pumpkins (show off your artistic genius before it rots away)
- Remembrance Table: bring photos and memorabilia to honor our departed loved ones
We look forward to seeing you there! more info